Starting from 1st July 2005, every time you purchase from ESP, you will earn 'loyalty points', at the rate of 1 point for each dollar (Australian) that you spend - excluding delivery or statutory charges, such as pack+post, insurance or GST (the latter for Australian customers only).
Once you get to 200 points, you will receive a Discount Voucher (however, see second bullet-point below), entitling you to a discount of AU$10.00 on your next order. Vouchers are valid for one year from the date of issue. There is no limit to the time taken to accumulate points, so even if you normally only make a purchase every couple of years, every purchase will earn points.
To redeem a Discount Voucher, all you need to do is send the voucher number with your order. The numbers are unique, and in all cases consist of two uppercase characters, followed by six digits. An image of a Discount Voucher is shown below. If you pay using PayPal, you must contact me first (quoting your voucher number) so I can send you the total price. You cannot redeem a voucher using the PayPal cart!
There are few restrictions on the use of the vouchers. The main points are shown below ...
- Vouchers are valid for one year from date of issue
- Vouchers are not transferable - they may be used by the person named only.
- Vouchers may be redeemed on your next purchase - if your order is sufficient to earn a discount voucher (either in the current order or by points
accumulation), you cannot redeem the discount against the current order. ESP may apply a discount voucher in advance if circumstances allow it.
- You can keep your own tally of your current points total by adding up the 'Customs Value' amount shown on the invoice included with your PCBs.
- ESP software keeps a running tally of the balance for each customer, however it cannot be guaranteed that all orders will be credited against the correct
customer. Your postcode (or zip code) is used to differentiate between people with the same name, and if you move house you must advise ESP of your
new and former postcode so that records can be updated.
- If you feel that you should receive a Discount Voucher but have not, please advise ESP with relevant details so that your record can be corrected.
- ESP reserves the right to change or amend the terms of the Discount Voucher from time to time as may be necessary. Regardless of any changes, customers
holding Discount Vouchers will have the voucher honoured based on the conditions that existed at the time of issue. Changes (if and where made) will not be
To all customers present and future, ESP values your custom, and this new programme is my way of saying thanks to customers who continue to purchase boards.